- Land Size: 832 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Gas mains, Other (Gas fires)
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study, Other (Wine cellar / Upstairs lounge), Sleepout
- Granny flat: Attached
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered, Uncovered, Paved and Other surface), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
... the second decision was to sell by tender so they can put their new plans into action - that date is the 3rd of April 2019 (unless it is sold prior)
... to make life really easy, the price guide is above the rateable valuation of $2,075,000, the price will depend on your terms and conditions, which leads them to their third decision - who will be the lucky new family to create great memories like they have.
150 steps to the beach from your letterbox across a reserve is an accolade not many properties can aspire to
... add the coveted address of 'Chelverton Terrace',
... add an impressive home with many options including income and next thing on the list is surely to come, take a look and appreciate that this is a rare opportunity.
Enjoying stunning views through large picture windows, open bifolds and spacious decks, this impressive cedar home is spread over three levels with the added bonus of a fully self-contained area at ground level - perfect for extra income or extended family.
As you stroll up the path, through the immaculately kept, easy care gardens you know you are in for a treat and when the large door swings open you get a taste of what is to come ... large living areas with the view as the centre piece. There are three outdoor areas on the middle level giving options to enjoy sun, shade, breeze or calm along with three bedrooms, study and a bathroom.
Be the envy of all your friends with the master suite on the top level which comprises two bedrooms with a generous ensuite, walk in robe, lounge and deck with an expansive view ... the perfect retreat.
Quite simply ... a stunning home with plenty of space for families, friends, hobbies and income or simply to just spread out and enjoy as our owners have done.
Seriously for sale - viewing is really easy ... come to the open homes or give me a call for a private viewing but don't miss this great opportunity - make sure your tender is in the box.